Sunday, March 9, 2008

Photo Field trip to Bonaventure Cemetery

So, in my never ending attempt to increase my knowledge and skill in photography, I have enrolled in another photography class. I love it! On Saturday we went on our photo field trip to Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah. It is right on the river, and it is a photographer's dream come true! I could have spent hours wandering around taking pictures, and I will definitely have to make a trip back there.

Here are some of the pictures I took while there. I was pretty happy with them, especially since they were all taken during a huge windstorm that threatened to knock over my tripod at any moment. I hope you enjoy them as well :). I would love to know which is your favorite . . .














3 comments:

Crystal said...

My favorite is the Mary Hopkins tombstone. do you edit your pics? and if you do, what do you use.

Crystal Rutland
crystalrutland.blogspot.com

John and Victoria said...

Hey Lisa,
Your pictures look great! I really like the one of the gate and the first one of the thinking lady. The last one is kind of freaky looking, maybe because statue has no eyes.
Victoria Colver

Melissa said...

I love the last picture - it is so eery! And didn't you love the little Gracie statue? I thought it was so sad.