Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In the Canyon

I may not have gotten pictures of Shoshone Falls while I was in Idaho (A huge waterfall in the canyon, that had just had its water diverted for irrigation.), but I did get some of the small waterfall by Centenial Park.  I have always loved this waterfall, and I love how I was able to capture how much water was coming over the side by this picture of the bottom.
I had a picture that I liked even more than this one, but there were tiny little people in the picture, which sort of ruined it for me.  I also love this one of Canyon Springs Golf Course.  It is where Kevin worked in high school, and I have always thought it was a gorgeous setting.

And this last one is just some sweet little daisies I found during a photo shoot.  Did I ever mention that I am a sucker for flower pictures?

Isn't Idaho beautiful?

No comments: