Sunday, June 22, 2008

Playing with the Reiley's


On Friday morning I headed out to Tybee Island bright and early to meet the Reiley family. They are my heroes, for not only getting their 8 children ready for their portraits, but being exactly on time at 7:30 am (and that with a 45 minute drive out to the beach). We had a great experience, and I loved how the pictures turned out. I put quite a few up here, because I had so many favorites :). Enjoy . . .


Baby Madeline



The Girls






The Boys


Down comes the Pyramid!
Pulling Together
The Race
Vince - Playing in the Waves



Baby Maddy
Grandma Relaxin'





Daddy and his new baby girl.





My husband calls this photo, "The Grizzled Old Pilot with his Pretty Baby Girl" (I don't know if I would name it that, but I just loved capturing this moment.)


Luke

2 comments:

John and Victoria said...

Lisa, these pictures are so great! I love the pictures of Vince and Maddy, what a good idea to draw a heart in the sand. I also love the family picture with the lighthouse in the back, its the perfect spot. And of course the grilled old pilot with his beautiful new baby girl is so cute! I guess it helps when you have good subjects...

Elaine said...

Oh, I love these beach photos! I wish we lived by you... I've been thinking about how I need some professional family photos for my finished blog book. My candid shots are just not pretty enough for the cover of a book.