Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Prom Season

Word got out, and before I knew what had happened, it was another prom, and there I was doing the portraits again. There were one or two of the kids from the last group I did, but otherwise it was a totally new group.

As always, there were a few guys that were tough to crack, but I caught each one of them smiling at some point. Definitely a victory :). They were a great bunch of kids - very fun - and somehow it didn't really start raining until they got int the limo.

Here are a few of my favorite shots . . .







1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh to be a teenager again! Prom was SO exciting...getting all dolled up and gorgeous. I bet it renews your youthful spirit to capture the fun times. I hope business keeps comming for you. You definately have a gift.