Saturday, April 16, 2022

Getting to Know the Photographer - Lisa Brown


Although I do not have a degree in photography, I have been taking portraits since 2001, and have found that what started out as a hobby my childhood has turned into something so much more. I started with portrait 
photography, and back in 2015 began doing Real Estate photography. (Check out my Real Estate Photography website: https://sanantonioalamoheightsrealestatephotography.com)

As a natural light photographer it is very important that I shoot during a specific time of the day. Usually mid morning and early evening are the best times, because the lighting is perfect. (The golden hour after sunrise or before sunset.) I do mainly outdoor photography, but will do indoor shoots for babies, newborns, and some maternity. Exceptions can be made only for indoor locations where there is plenty of natural light. 

Imagine what it would be like to have a relaxed, unrushed, 1 hour photography session where there was no stress, just family fun. Imagine personal service, no waiting in lines, no hurry-up-and-decide pressure. Imagine a professional retouching each image and ensuring that it looks beautiful. Imagine receiving a digital download of 30-50 shots that you are yours to order how and what you may. That is what you will get from me.

I am willing go anywhere in Bexar and Comal County, although a small mileage fee may apply to locations that are 30+ minutes from my home.  (Farther distances can be arranged on a case by case basis.)

Contact me at: thatbrowngirlphotography@outlook.com


No comments: